(Without getting totally confused or offended)
1. Read the modesty petition; look at all the kajillions of signatures; be amazed and wonder where these guys are and if your future husband is on that list. (:P)
2. Then, read about how to read the results of the survey.
3. Next look at these posts and ones like them:
"Guys notice whether girls dress modestly or not"
"Modesty is an important quality for your future wife to have"
"Despite rampant immodesty all around us, girls who choose to dress modestly do make a difference."
4. After that, look at whatever topics interest you
5. Remind yourself that this isn't meant to be a rulebook; rather, it is a valuable resource.
I just thought I'd share that with you all because we have showed it to several girls, and without these things, it can be pretty confusing and/or slightly offending! :) If you've already seen it, it's helpful to show your friends the survey in this way. I know because I've shown some people it, and if I didn't do it like this they were really confused. haha.